Services Overview
   Product Engineering
   Enterprise e-Business
   Application Development
   HR Services
   Infrastructure Mgmt.
         Managed Servers
   Technology Services
         Lotus Notes
   Industrial Automation
         Industry Focus

Application Development

Studies have shown that organizations typically end up spending 70% of their IT budget on maintaining the existing applications and the remaining 30% on developing new applications. Often, key staff gets bogged down into activities that are routine in nature instead of focusing towards other critical initiatives.

With over a decade of experience in application development and management, Iqura’s services are geared towards:

  • Reducing your cost of maintenance of legacy and existing applications.

  • Making available higher budgets through cost-savings in maintenance for developing critical new solutions to remove bottlenecks.

  • Reducing the time-to-deliver and cost-to-deliver for new applications using our onsite-offshore mix of service delivery so you can take up more new initiatives even within the existing budgets.

  • Ensuring that what is put to production is robust, scalable and meets your long-term business plan.

  • Release bandwidth of key personnel in your organization to focus on higher value and more critical business tasks.

Our core expertise is in the transitioning process of outsourcing and offshoring. With over 1000 man years of experience in building and delivering such services from our offshore delivery center in India with very little onsite service time, we have perfected the process for outsourcing your application development and management needs.

Our focus on a viable and sustainable service has resulted in long-term engagements with our customers with average engagement periods exceeding three years and the longest at seven years. Our endeavor is to be an extension of your IT department and work on annual/multi-year contracts across projects. We guarantee 25% - 35% cost-savings and significant improvement in uptime and productivity.

We offer smooth transitioning, flexible engagement models geared towards the long-term, transparent project progress monitoring and an effective control system. Try us!


Application Development

  • Strategic Study & Analysis

  • Architecture design & Technology selection

  • Application Development & Implementation

Application Maintenance

  • Enhancements

  • Modernization & Upgradations

  • Ongoing Defect Management

  • Annual Maintenance for Enterprise with flexible plans

  • Migrations

Production Maintenance

  • Level 1,2 & 3 user support by web, chat and email.

  • 24x7 Production support

  • Server Management / Managed Services

Application Re-engineering/Integration

  • Enterprise Integration

  • Web-enabling

  • Business Process Re-engineering.

Contact us to find out more about customers that have benefited from our services and how we can get you more out of your IT budget.